Montreal, Canada –- March 27th, 2020— Behaviour™ Interactive, GAEA, and HBOÒ are proud to announce that Game of Thrones Beyond the Wall™ is now available on the App Store for iPhone and iPad.
In Game of Thrones Beyond the Wall, players take command of the Night’s Watch in an original story involving the mysteries Beyond the Wall and the Three-Eyed Raven. Along the way, players recruit original characters as well as their fan favorites from around the Seven Kingdoms to join the fight beyond the wall on an all new adventure set fifty years before the beloved HBO series.
- Travel through time with the help of the magical weirwood trees to unlock and play as Jon Snow, Daenerys Targaryen, Tormund Giantsbane, Jaime Lannister and Melisandre.
- Venture beyond the wall and squash skirmishes, recruit new characters, build your forces and earn rewards.
- Or keep guard within Castle Black, upgrade your barracks, trade with the merchant, earn traits in the library, and retire maxed-out forces to the Shieldhall to inspire your troops when defending the Wall.
- For a Co-Op challenge, tackle the World Boss and take down an intruding giant alongside your fellow players and see how you rank in damage dealt.
- Other modes include puzzle-like battle challenges, wildling raids on the wall, and legendary events with your favorite Heroes from the HBO series.
- Story mode features an all original narrative that reveals the mysteries as to the disappearance of Lord Commander Brendan Rivers aka Bloodraven. As you track down the missing Lord Commander Rivers, do battle with wildlings and secure the land from their trespassing.
- Finally, face off with other players in Hero Arena and test the metal of your guards in squad vs squad combat.
NOTE: The game will be available on Android devices this April.