Nintendo UK has recently released a new 5-minute game introduction video for Pokémon Sword & Shield, covering the game storyline, battle system and player customization.
You may find the video below:
Here’s the information shared on Nintendo website:
Begin your adventure as a Pokémon Trainer by choosing one of three new partner Pokémon: Grookey, Scorbunny, or Sobble. Then embark on a journey in the new Galar region, where you’ll challenge the troublemakers of Team Yell, while unraveling the mystery behind the Legendary Pokémon Zacian and Zamazenta!
Explore the Wild Area, a vast expanse of land where the player can freely control the camera. Team up with three other players locally or online in the new multiplayer co-op Max Raid Battles* in which players will face off against gigantic and super-strong Pokémon known as Dynamax Pokémon.
Certain Pokémon can even Gigantamax to gain a new look and a powerful set of G-Max moves. But there’s more to being a champion than honing your battle skills: you can pick your own clothes and get a new hairdo while visiting the stores in town, so you can be the Trainer you want to be. Throughout your journey, you’ll encounter newly discovered Pokémon as well as familiar ones that will look a little different in their new Galarian forms! And for another way to level up your Pokémon, assign them Poké Jobs to complete. You can even play with your Pokémon in Pokémon Camp, just for fun!
- Catch, battle, and trade Pokémon on a new adventure in the Galar region
- Choose from three new partner Pokémon and encounter never-before-seen Pokémon
- Unravel the mystery behind the Legendary Pokémon Zacian and Zamazenta!
- Players can control the camera in the vast Wild Area
- Team up with other Trainers to participate in Max Raid Battles!
- Battle wild Dynamax Pokémon in Max Raid Battles* and try catching them!
Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield will be released for Nintendo Switch on November 15th globally. This also marks the first time that the mainstream Pokémon will be released on the console, too.