It has been a while since the initial announcement of Crash: On the Run. King has recently announced that the game will be coming on March 25th, 2021.
Moreover, the pre-registration has been started on both iOS and Android. Pre-registered players will be eligible for an exclusive Blue Hyena skin for Crash.
You may find the description shared via Google Play here:
Crash Bandicoot is back, but this time he’s on the run and on mobile! That means high-speed battle runs across Wumpa Island to save the multiverse from the evil Dr. Neo Cortex; smash crates, avoid obstacles and run into your favorite characters
…Not to mention battling your favorite Crash bosses, earning rewards, base building and weapon crafting – all with a customizable Crash!
Classic Crash Bandicoot gameplay
– Running, sliding and jumping and with your favorite Crash Bandicoot characters on Wumpa Island.
– Run across iconic locations and explore Turtle Woods, Lost City, Temple Ruins and so many more tracks!
– Follow secret paths and run into hidden island locations for in-game challenges and rewards.
Battle the best Crash bosses
– Battle iconic characters like Scorporilla, Nitrus Brio, Nina Cortex or Dingodile for cool rewards.
– Build up your Bandicoot running skills and scout the Island to defeat all Dr. Neo Cortex’s minions in epic battles.
– Beat them with style: customize Crash for extra XP points!
Craft gadgets and weapons
– Team up with an all-time favorite character – Coco Bandicoot! – and spot enemies across the island.
– Go on battle runs and unlock rewards to build up, upgrade and customize the base.
– Gather ingredients on collection runs to craft serums and buildings.
– Unlock weapons like bombs and rayguns for battle runs and win rewards!
Earn game rewards and customize Crash
– Unlock skins and costumes of famous characters to build and customize your unique Crash Bandicoot.
– Customize Crash, go on the run and unlock challenges, characters and rewards to give your game a Bandicoot boost.
Go running with friends in multiplayer
– Up your game and join other Bandicoots on asynchronous multiplayer runs
– Run the island alongside fellow customized Crash and build your own stylish Bandicoot crew!
– Earn in-game Crash points to climb the solo and team leaderboards for rewards.