After being in development for more than two years, Glumberland has announced that Ooblets, the new farming-adventure game, is coming to Epic Games Store and Xbox One on July 15th as an Early Access title.
Moreover, the new trailer is now out and there will be a launch 20 percent-off discount for a week after release.
You can find the detail shared on Epic Games Store below:
Ooblets is a farming, creature collection, and town life game where you build up your farm, befriend townsfolk, grow ooblets, and have dance-offs.
- Grow crops on your farm and sell them in town
- Build your team of ooblets, level them up, and unlock new dance moves
- Style your character in a bunch of different outfits and accessories
- Join an ooblet club to get your first little baby ooblet
- Compete in dance-offs to earn new ooblet seeds and win tournaments
- Expand and decorate your house from a dinky shack to a stately farmhouse
- Get to know the townsfolk and befriend them if you’d like!
- Complete daily challenges, earn badges, help the Mayor save the town from questionable forces, and unlock the secrets of Oob