Aspyr Media has announced via Twitter that the port of Star Wars Episode I: Racer on PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch will be delayed until further announcement.
Previously released on Nintendo 64 and PC (Steam), the game features many characters from STAR WARS: Episode I film racing through over 20 tracks.
Moreover, the actor, Jake Lloyd, will also reprise his role in this game, too.
You may find the information from Steam below:
Two Engines. One Champion. No Limits.
Climb on, strap in, and experience the pure adrenaline-pumping excitement of the Podracing sequence from Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace.
Take the controls as Anakin Skywalker, or any one of over 21 Podracers, and feel the full-force blast of two massive jet engines at simulated speeds of up to 600 mph. Rein in a turbine-driven chariot through 8 spectacular worlds. Negotiate through flaming methane lakes, Tusken Raider assaults, ant-gravity tunnels and much more in a pulse-punding, do-or-die fight to the finish where anyone will do anything to cross the finish line. How far will you go?
• Relive all the thrill and excitement of the Podracer sequence from STAR WARS: Episode I.
• Hang on tight – with afterburners on, Podracers max out at a simulated 600 mph!
• Race in furious competition against 21+ opponents.
• Take on over 21 tracks on 8 unique worlds!
• Avoid hazards such as methane lakes, meteor showers and Tusken Raiders.
• Spectacular 3D environments.
• Vehicle sound effects and epic soundtrack taken directly from Episode I.